Saturday 14 May 2011

ITS MY PARTY!!!

Today I have a birthday card that I made for a friend's daughter. The moment I saw this stamp I just knew I had to use it as it just reminds me of her. She's not naughty, she's adorable but she knows what she wants, even for an up and coming four year old.




The image is a Lili of the Valley stamp...I love all of these stamps. I have coloured her with Promarkers. The papers are My Mind's Eye 'quite contrary'. I've stickled the skirt and tiara. I've also used a Nestie and a Martha Stewart border punch. I found the little glittery number 4 in my stash...amazing what I seem to find in there.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-

LOTV's Challenge Blog ~ # 96 Ribbons and Bows


Debbie x

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Debbie...one of my faves from LOTV!..
love the shaped nestie hun and the fabulous colours too...

hope you have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...