Wednesday 6 April 2011

BABY BOY

I was asked recently to make a card for a new baby boy.  I don't know why but I always seem to struggle with baby cards, especially boys (you'd think it was easy with all the lovely papers and stamps available).  I have even more trouble when it comes to mens cards.

Anyway I went for something simple...I had a stamp from Lili of the Valley that I hadn't got round to using which fitted the bill perfectly.




I found the papers in my scrap box ( left over from a previous project) and I painted his little blanket to match one of the planes on the paper, I think I should have gone for the lemon option rather than the peach, but the recipient liked it so that was ok.

Debbie x

4 comments:

Poppit said...

Oh! This is just sooooo sweet! Absolutely adorable! :-)

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Debbie and such a gorgeous layout too...I love it hun!

hugs Vicky xx

cheryl said...

well hun I think this is just perfect just adore that wee image which you have colored beautifully,gorgoues papers too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...