Tuesday 9 August 2011

LITTLE YELLOW FLOWER


Look at me....my second post of the day!!!! Can you tell I'm off work this week.

I just seem to have so many ideas buzzing around in my head at the moment although I know my partner would say that there was a lot of space in there for ideas to run free.....got in there before you did Mr T....

My second card is a birthday card for a friend....





I absolutely love this stamp....it was a freebie from the Craft Stamper magazine and I think its just so pretty. I have coloured the image with Promarkers. The border punch is from Martha Stewart, the dragonfly is a Magnolia die and I have used a selection of different Nesties and a CB embossing folder. The pearls are from the Hobby House.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Creative Inspirations Challenge ~ # 123 ~ Lemonade! Yellow And White
Divas By Design Challenge ~ # 7 ~ Summer Is Here
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge ~ # 36 ~ Favourite Stamp


Thank you for stopping by.


12 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie,lovely image and colour,love that dragonfly,its still on my wish list.
Wendy xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, love the colours.

downrightcrafty said...

love the layering of the dies and it is such a pretty freebie image and adore the colours you have used, enjoy your time off, I have three more sleeps for my week off, cannot wait
Hugs Kate xx

Pami said...

Oh Debbie this is just so pretty! I love the lemon colours and the stamp is lovely, I must use mine!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this month, good luck Pami x

Nicki said...

Lovely card Debbie, great image and I love the delicate little butterfly.

Thanks for becoming a follower!

Hugs, Nicki, x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Debbie...fabulous colours and I love all your embellies too hun...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Crafty Loops said...

This is such a beautiful card, I absolutely love yellow and this is a stunning card. Lee xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous card, well done with our colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

coops said...

wow this is beautiful debbie.i love the soft lemon colours and gorgeous image and details ;D

xx coops xx

Arline said...

Beautiful card...love the colours you have used...stunning!x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - love the die cuts and the pretty yellow
Thanks for joining us at LCI this month
Lisa x

Amanda R said...

Very pretty! Your card looks so neat and well put together and I love the yellow. Thanks for playing along at LCI!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...